Your Morning Dose of K!

Rather than turkey overdose, I definitely overdosed on sports these last four days (plus watching all 5 episodes of The Walking Dead), so where do I start......
1. Da Bears!! I was at Soldier Field yesterday watching my Bears take sole possession of first place in the NFC North. I don't care whether or not you think the Bears are "for real", but the 8-3 Bears stopped the "non-stoppable" Michael Vick. Two days ago, the talking heads were proclaiming the Eagles the best team in the NFC. Now....?
2. Stayed up very late to watch the Boise State- Nevada game. While I was absolutely rooting for Nevada, I can't help but fell badly for the Boise State kicker.
3. DUKE -Oregon, no contest. This is a very talented Blue Devils team. It can be very sloppy for portions of the game and then just turn on the turbos and go on a 12-2 like run. The rest of the ACC, so far, looks bad. The Big Ten should easily win the ACC-Big Ten challenge this year. Easily!!
4. Both the Blackhawks and the Bulls return home from "the Circus trip" and both are looking good.
More later...

Popular Posts

Sneha Unseen Hot Pics

Malavika Unseen Hot Pics