Lindsay Lohan blasts Glee


Lindsay Lohan is on her soapbox.
The troubled actress has taken a swipe at hit TV show Glee over jokes made on the show at her expense. Lindsay says she  refuses to watch let alone consider a guest appearance on the show because of how writers have used her as figure of fun.
“I don’t watch Glee,” says Lindsay. “They’ve made a lot of snarky remarks about me and I don’t know why. So, no, I would not want to go on the show.”
But Lindsay adds that she has nothing against Glee‘s young cast.
“They are all really talented,” she says.
Meanwhile, Lindsay’s dad Michael Lohan has urged to actress to ditch Los Angeles.
“If she gets out of LA, stays away from the wrong people and listens to Dina and me, yes, she will be fine,” Michael says. “Then again, Dina can’t put her or the other kids in the middle. Lindsay and our kids need both their parents in their lives.”

Popular Posts

Sneha Unseen Hot Pics

Nayantara Unseen Hot Pics