Russell Brand deported from Japan


Russell Brand has reportedly been deported from Japan.
Wife Katy Perry revealed the news on Twitter, saying that the problem with authorities arose over an incident that happened ten years ago.
She wrote: "So...my husband just got deported from Japan. I am so. sad. I brought him
all this way to show him my favourite place #tokyodreamscrushed (sic).
"It was for priors from over 10 years ago! #mamanothappy! #don'tmessw/mahman! #uwannaplaylet'sgo #don'ttakeawomansmanfromhershe'llgetshiasty!
"But of COURSE I ♥ my Japanese fans & the show #MUSTGOON no matter the daily aftershocks or husband kidnappings! #it'snotrightbutit'sokay."
She then encouraged fans to retweet: "#FREE @RUSTYROCKETS!"
The 'E.T.' singer is playing four dates in the country on her 'California Dreams' tour. 

Popular Posts

Sneha Unseen Hot Pics

Nayantara Unseen Hot Pics