Steve Martin 'I'm happier as a musician'



Steve Martin has revealed that he is really happy with his career.
The 65-year-old explained that he sees more potential as a musician than as a comedian.
Martin has received high praise for albums including 2009's The Crow: New Songs for the 5-String Banjo.
"I am enjoying myself, because I always have some place to go", he explained to The Guardian.
"With comedy, you have no place to go but more comedy, so you're never off the hook. Here, I can just start a song. Maybe my mind has changed, I'm happier, more experienced, or something."
Martin is currently promoting his latest record Rare Bird Alert and has collaborated with Sir Paul McCartney on the track 'Best Love'.
He admitted that it can sometimes be daunting to work with music icons.
"Well, I am a professional banjo player... Everybody has their own area of expertise, so I always feel a little inferior when I get around these great musicians who have done nothing else [but music] their whole lives. Of course, I've done other things, so I'm a little lacking and feel guilty about that," he added.

Popular Posts

Sneha Unseen Hot Pics

Malavika Unseen Hot Pics