Adele 'I can't stop smoking'

Tax gaffe: Adele complained she has to pay 50% tax even though she's making millions from her highly successful singing career
Adele has revealed that she gave up smoking when she had laryngitis but soon became "bored".
The 'Rolling In The Deep' singer admitted that she would prefer to risk her singing ability than kick the bad habit.
She told Glamour: "I gave up smoking for two months. It was f**king grim. I had laryngitis about a week before the album came out and it was so frightening. I stopped smoking, drinking, eating or drinking citrus, spicy foods or caffeine. It was so f**king boring. 
"When my album went to number one [in the UK] and in America, I just sat in my room and watched telly because I couldn't go out and talk to anyone! My voice was better when I wasn't smoking. Within a week I noticed it had changed, but I'd rather my voice be a bit s**t so I can have a f**king laugh!"
This month Adele was struck down by another bout of laryngitis which led to the cancellation of her remaining US tour dates.
The singer said that despite her success, she still does her own washing
She added: "Yeah [I have an assistant] but I do my own washing though! My auntie cleans for me, but I love a good clean as well. And when all these squillions of pounds you keep talking about come in, I'm having a f**king break, so I won't need any help! I don't need assistance to get myself to the pub."

Popular Posts

Sneha Unseen Hot Pics

Nayantara Unseen Hot Pics