Angelina Jolie not planning for more kids


Angelina Jolie has revealed that she and Brad Pitt have no plans for further children, but said she may change her mind in the future.
Jolie has six children: the adopted Maddox, nine, Pax, seven, and Zahara, six. She also has three children with Brad Pitt: Shiloh, five and two-year-old twins Vivienne and Knox.
Speaking about the prospect of more children, she told The Independent: "We're always open if it feels right, but we have a full house and, at the moment, nothing has become clear to us.
"It's the same, I suppose, as when somebody decides to get pregnant, there's just a moment where something becomes clear to you and, at the moment, that's not what we're discussing."
Angelina Jolie is currently promoting her latest animated movie Kung Fu Panda 2. She revealed that her children were big fans, saying: "I brought my kids, aged from two to nine, and after I had to call Jeffrey [Katzenberg] and say: 'We're good. This gauge range is two to nine. It's working!'
"My children loved it. I was very curious about how they'd react to the family themes and how my character was raised in an orphanage and then was adopted by Shifu, and in this one Po discovers that he's adopted. It's one of the more complex stories and films I've ever been involved in, with characters and themes that I stand by and believe in."
Brad Pitt was described by his long-term partner Jolie as a "real man's man" last week. Pitt is also considering a marriage proposal in the near future.

Popular Posts

Sneha Unseen Hot Pics

Nayantara Unseen Hot Pics