Blake Lively looks for a man with GSOH


Blake Lively says the most important thing she looks for in a man is a good sense of humor.
The Gossip Girl star is reportedly dating Hollywood heartthrob Leonardo DiCaprio and she has revealed she isn’t just interested in physical attractiveness in guys.
“I like someone who makes me laugh,” she said. “I enjoy someone that’s really fun.”
The 23-year-old actress also likes men who share the same interests as her and admits she is a homebody as opposed to a part girl.
“I’m very domestic. I love art, painting, interior decorating, baking. There are so many things I want to do in my life. I’d love to open restaurants and have an interior decorating business,” she added.
Blake is also very passionate about her charity work and believes she has a responsibility to use her fame in a positive way.
“I’m becoming very involved in charity work,” she said. “I think it’s important that we help our environment now for our children. Being in the spotlight, I have a voice. It’s irresponsible not to use it in a good way.”
In the past few weeks, Blake and Leonardo have been on a series of luxurious dates around Europe.
The pair were first spotted together on a yacht in Cannes, France, and also went to Venice last week, where they were seen in a water taxi on a canal.
Leonardo also treated Blake to a helicopter ride to Saint-Paul de Vence, France, for a $500 lunch at La Colombe d’Or Restaurant, a stay at the $5,000-a-night suite at Hotel de Paris and a trip on a $52 million yacht.

Popular Posts

Sneha Unseen Hot Pics

Nayantara Unseen Hot Pics