Chelsea Handler hates The Kardashians


Chelsea Handler warned Jennifer Aniston to stay away from the Kardashians.
The acerbic presenter’s Chelsea Latelyairs on E!, the same channel as reality TV show Keeping Up With The Kardashians and Chelsea despises the family so much she warned her friend not to be photographed with them.
“Jennifer [Aniston] said she saw the Kardashians at dinner last night,” Handler said. “She was like, ‘They’re nice.’ And I said: ‘Don’t get photographed with the Kardashians!’ People will blame me for it!”
Chelsea also revealed she is so sick of speaking about celebrities including the Kardashians and Charlie Sheen on her talk show she could quit to do more “serious stuff”.
“I’m not one to plan ahead, but I don’t want to be doing the same thing for five more years,” she said. “I want to do something that’s going to use my brain a little more than this show. If Lately is the show that I’m going to do, it’s going to change. But it may turn out that I’m done with it altogether.
“I can’t keep doing the same thing; my brain is bleeding. I want to do something that’s more mindful and isn’t celebrity-based. I’m not looking to totally bail on E!
“They’ve done a lot for me, and I like it here… if you take away the Kardashians. I want to educate people and deliver news that isn’t just surrounded by Charlie Sheen.”

Popular Posts

Sneha Unseen Hot Pics

Nayantara Unseen Hot Pics