Emma Watson too famous for love?


Emma Watson is worried she’s too famous for a boyfriend.
The Harry Potter actress fears her high-profile career is getting in the way of her love life.
“I say to my friends, ‘Why hasn’t X called me? Why doesn’t anyone ever pursue me?’” she said.
“They’re like, ‘Probably because they’re intimidated.’
“It must be the fame wall.
“It must be the circus that goes around me. Me, as a person, I find it hard to believe I would be intimidating.
“I constantly get stuff like, do I have a magic wand I can sort things out with? Or guys come up to me and go, ‘Where’s Harry? Where’s Ron?’
“Sometimes, maybe because they feel intimidated, they feel they have to knock me down.
“They know perfectly well who I am, but they’ll ask me, ‘How are the Narnia films going?’”

Popular Posts

Sneha Unseen Hot Pics

Nayantara Unseen Hot Pics