Eva Mendes doesn't want babies


Eva Mendes doesn’t have “the urge” to have children.
The 37-year-old actress has been in a relationship with filmmaker George Augusto for nine years and though she often thinks about starting a family, she has no desire to settle down with kids just yet.
“In a weird way I fluctuate between not giving it any thought and wanting to leave it up to whoever’s running the show, then giving it a lot of thought,” she  said.
“I have to be honest, I don’t feel the urge yet. Maybe I’ll do it when I’m 41 or something, that’s happened to a lot of people I know who decided not to. I don’t feel the ticking clock.
“I feel I have time. Whether that’s a reality for me or not, I don’t know. I’ll just be patient.
“I’m not saying no, but I don’t know, I really don’t.”
Eva admits there are skills she would like to be able to master before becoming a parent, including cooking and swimming.
“Not knowing how to cook would worry me if I became a parent. There are so many things I need to get together before I do that,” she said.
“Cooking is one, but I also need to learn to swim. We just got a pool…”

Popular Posts

Sneha Unseen Hot Pics

Nayantara Unseen Hot Pics