January Jones 'I'm nesting'

Keeping fit: January Jones heads to prenatal yoga in a loose pink T-shirt and skin tight leggings in Los Angeles
January Jones is “nesting”.
The X-Men: First Class actress is due to give birth to her first child later this year and is pleased she has had a break from working in order to prepare her house for the impending new arrival.
“I’ve been enjoying a nice break,” she said.
“I’ve been in a nesting phase just preparing my house and stuff. I’ve had the luxury of a couple months off.”
January recently revealed she feels “lucky” with how well her pregnancy is progressing, though she is a little disappointed she has not had any odd cravings.
“I feel great. I haven’t had any weird physical side effects. I feel pretty lucky so far,” she said.
“Everybody is asking if I’ve had any odd cravings. I haven’t yet. It’s a bummer. I wish I had something weird to tell.”
While she is planning to be a single mother, January whose relationship with Saturday Night Live star Jason Sudeikis ended earlier this year recently revealed she would like to go out with an “interesting” guy, but admitted it was tough to find love.
“I would love to find an interesting man to date but people don’t seem to date so much anymore. It’s more of a hanging out process,” she said.
“It’s hard to find romance, the kind of love story that carries you away. I would love to have that. I’m pretty idealistic when it comes to love.”

Popular Posts

Sneha Unseen Hot Pics

Malavika Unseen Hot Pics