Jason Mraz & Tristan Prettyman split


Jason Mraz and fiancee Tristan Prettyman have split just six months after announcing their engagement.
Mraz, 33, broke the sad news to the Daily Beast in NYC Tuesday night.
“My greatest mistake right now is, I’ve been clinging to my art,” he said.
“In that, I have victory for my art and a great loss for my heart. At the moment, my beautiful fiancee is no longer my beautiful fiancee.
“Two halves don’t make a whole. Two wholes make a whole. In my relationship, I was giving myself away to make the relationship better, but in actuality, wasn’t doing better by doing that. I became less of a man.
“We are still super friends, we go to yoga together, we surf together.
“We acknowledge the journey that each of us is on. We certainly want each of us to feel whole and complete. And it’s when you’re whole and complete that that attraction exists and it really thrives.”

Popular Posts

Sneha Unseen Hot Pics

Malavika Unseen Hot Pics