Justin Bieber 'I want privacy'

No change: Selena Gomez leaves Justin Bieber's house in Ontario Canada this morning wearing the same striped top and jeans as the night before
Justin Bieber has called for fans to respect his privacy while visiting his family in Canada. 
The 'Baby' singer visited his home town of Stratford, Ontario this week, but struggled to remain attentive to his devoted fanbase while also spending quality time with loved ones. 
Taking his plea for peace to Twitter, he wrote: "i love my fans with all my heart. that isnt going to ever change. there will be times when i want privacy...when i want to be a big brother...or a son...or a grandson. and it isnt about me its about my friends or my family. I want that time. (sic)
"That doesnt mean I dont love and appreciate my fans. we r a family 2. that isnt gonna change. i see all the comments. Im here. still justin."
He concluded: "Grandpa, grandma, jazzy, jaxo, @lordbieber and all my family in stratford i love you. #proudcanadian #rememberwhereyoucamefrom #home."
Bieber previously tried to dissuade fans from "yelling" at him and joked about the "crazy stuff" they do for him. 
Bieber's rumoured lover Selena Gomez was recently verbally abused on Twitter after they were photographed in a series of public embraces.

Popular Posts

Sneha Unseen Hot Pics

Nayantara Unseen Hot Pics