Kim Kardashian can't choose wedding dress


Kim Kardashian can’t decide on her wedding dress.
The reality TV star who announced her engagement to basketball playerKris Humphries last month has started searching for her perfect gown but can’t decide on what style she wants.
“I keep on changing my mind”she said. “I definitely want something custom, and it’s going to take time to get sketches and all of that.”
Kim claims she has no specific design in mind for her bridal outfit because she has never thought about getting married before.
“There’s nothing really that I saw in my mind. So I really have to buckle down and just sit and figure it out,” she said.
“There’s so much to do that I just feel like, ‘Oh my God, I better get going!’ ”
It was recently reported Kim will marry within the next two months as they are eager to wed as soon as possible.
“The wedding will happen within six to eight weeks,” a source said. “They’re doing things very, very quickly. It’s being fast-tracked.”
Friends of 30-year-old Kim have previously revealed she is hoping her wedding will rival that of Britain’s Prince William and Princess Catherine, who married in Westminster Abbey, London, in April.
“Kim is planning the wedding of the century,” a source said. “She doesn’t see why a royal wedding should get more attention that hers. She sees herself as a bigger celebrity than Kate Middleton.”

Popular Posts

Sneha Unseen Hot Pics

Nayantara Unseen Hot Pics