KirstieAlley thought Maksim Chmerkovskiy was a a**hole


KirstieAlley thought her Dancing With The Stars partner Maksim Chmerkovskiy was an “a*****e” when they first met.
Although the former Cheers star and Maksim forged a close friendship during their time on the show where they finished runners up to NFL star Hines Ward and Kym Johnson, Kirstie admitted she was initially worried about working with the “bad boy of the ballroom” from what she had seen of him on TV.
“I thought he was an a**hole! You know the way they edit these packages,” she said.
“I like bad boys. I’m okay with bad boys, as long as they have a good heart.”
However, Kirstie did learn that Maksim likes to be right and has no time for complaining even when she was in pain from the strenuous workouts.
“Don’t f*** with Maks! He’s always right,” she said. “He told me that in the beginning. If I say, ‘Oh my God, my back hurts,’ he goes, ‘I don’t care.’ He said, ‘I don’t have time to have sympathy for you because we may only get four days to learn the dance.’”

Popular Posts

Sneha Unseen Hot Pics

Nayantara Unseen Hot Pics