Kourtney Kardashian delighted for sister engagement


Kourtney Kardashian is delighted her sister Kim is engaged as it takes the pressure off her.
The reality TV show star who has an 18-month-old son with boyfriend Scott Disick can’t wait to see her younger sister Kim, 30, tie the knot with fianceKris Humphries and hopes it means her grandmother will stop asking her when she plans to wed.
“Kim getting engaged definitely bought me some time, so I don’t have to go out and get married right now. I was at a wedding recently…I hate weddings!” Kourtney said.
“My grandma just texted me this morning about it. Or yesterday, saying ‘Am I going to go? When’s my turn?’ And I was like, ‘It’s Kim’s turn!’”
Meanwhile, Kourtney and Kim’s younger sister Khloe is happily married to basketball star Lamar Odom but says she admires Kourtney’s refusal to rush into marriage.
“I love that she doesn’t feel pressured to get married, because I think marriage is a very serious thing and I don’t think anyone should just jump into it. And if you are not ready, you are not ready,” she said.

Popular Posts

Sneha Unseen Hot Pics

Nayantara Unseen Hot Pics