Lady Gaga wear make-up to bed

Self-promotion: The singer was wearing a dress that had an image of her own face on the front
Lady Gaga sleeps in full make-up.
The Born This Way singer real name Stefani Germanotta is often the subject of her friends’ jokes because she rarely takes her extravagant stage make-up off before going to bed.
“I’ve got to wash my face at some point,” she said.
“I do get laughed at quite a bit by all my friends because they say I go to sleep a lot with my make-up on. But I say that I have to be ready for the men in my dreams!”
The 25-year-old pop star who is single after splitting from boyfriend Luc Carl has admitted she started experimenting with unusual make-up while she was still in school, making her a target for classroom bullies.
“They’d say, ‘Why do you do your make-up like that, what’s with your eyebrows?’” she said.
“I used to do these really big Evita brows. I used to self-tan, and I had this really intense tan in school, and people would say, ‘Why the f**k are you so orange, why do you do your hair that way, are you a dyke?’
“I used to be called a sl*t … I didn’t even want to go to school sometimes.”
Meanwhile Gaga made a proclamation that definitely wasn't a good look yesterday when she accidentally called American Vogue editor Anna Wintour a 'b****'.

The star had been texted after she won the coveted Fashion Icon gong at the Council Of Fashion Designers Of America award show on Monday. 
Thinking it was from another friend called Anna, Gaga replied: 'Yes, b****, we did it!”
Gaga made a proclamation that definitely wasn't a good look yesterday when she accidentally called American Vogue editor Anna Wintour a 'b****'.
The star had been texted after she won the coveted Fashion Icon gong at the Council Of Fashion Designers Of America award show on Monday. 
Thinking it was from another friend called Anna, Gaga replied: 'Yes, b****, we did it!”
However, it was actually from the icy editor - nicknamed Nuclear Winter by some of her staff - and the 61-year-old simply replied: 'How lovely.

Popular Posts

Sneha Unseen Hot Pics

Nayantara Unseen Hot Pics