Patti LuPone grateful for Tony nomination


Patti LuPone says she’s “grateful” for her latest Tony nomination.
The busty Broadway babe is the Best Featured Actress in a Musical nominee for Women on the Verge of a Nervous Breakdown.
“I’m grateful to the Tony nominating committee for seeing us before we closed,” she told Broadway World. “We actually closed prematurely of our subscription run.
“So for coming to see us and for not forgetting us- it means so much to me, because I am very proud of that production. It was, I think, bold and original and it was an unbelievable ensemble. So I’m thrilled to death!”
Patti then talked about her favorite part of her Women on The Verge experience.
“It was the discovery of the material,” she said. “Do you know what I mean? It was figuring out how to bring this to life. Because really, I didn’t work with anybody except for Justin, Nikka, and De’Adre. Those were the only people I really worked with, and then the final scene. I was really this independent thing that walked throughout.”

Popular Posts

Sneha Unseen Hot Pics

Malavika Unseen Hot Pics