Rosie Huntington-Whiteley scared of Transformers release


Rosie Huntington-Whiteley is “scared” about the release of Transformers: Dark of the Moon.
The 24-year-old model has landed the female lead opposite Shia LaBeouf in the forthcoming blockbuster sequel and she is worried about the impact the film will have on her life.
“Am I scared? Er yeah,” she said.
“I just want to come across like a decent person. I had to think about whether I wanted to take the role because I knew it would be life-changing.
“It was a big decision. I’m quite private and I’d never sought to be famous so I didn’t want my life to get out of control. Then I started to understand that’s something you allow to happen.”
Rosie admits taking on the role was particularly daunting when she learned no one else had passed the first audition.
“I was invited to a casting. I believe in taking opportunities, so turned up, didn’t think it went well, then a few days later was told I was being cast for the female lead,” she explained.
“I met Shia for dinner that night and asked how many other girls had got this far through the audition process.
“He said, ‘None. It’s you or no-one.’ He didn’t paint a pretty picture. It was going to be a challenge for me and he made sure I knew that.”

Popular Posts

Sneha Unseen Hot Pics

Nayantara Unseen Hot Pics