Scarlett Johansson comfortable with sexuality


Scarlett Johansson has revealed that she feels confident as a young woman.
The actress, who began dating Sean Penn months after filing for divorce from her husband Ryan Reynolds, explained that she is comfortable with her sex symbol status.
She told The Sun: "I feel comfortable as a young woman - a young, modern, liberal person. I feel comfortable with my sexuality.
"However, I am protective of my private life. I don't think that if you are in the public eye your life is public. I am an actor. But you can't take things too seriously."
The 26-year-old also admitted that she is "dorky" and likes to stay in and watch TV.
Referring to Robert Redford, with whom she starred as a teenager in The Horse Whisperer, she added: "I don't feel mature. I always feel about the age I am. I know Robert Redford described me as, '13 going on 30', but that's not how I felt at the time.
"I am still dorky. I watch cheesy TV with TV dinners and, at one point, could not stop watchingJerry Springer. I also like cheesy movies. Arnold Schwarzenegger, for example."

Popular Posts

Sneha Unseen Hot Pics

Nayantara Unseen Hot Pics