Taylor Swift hates moaning celebrities


Taylor Swift is bored of celebs who complain.
The singer has launched an attack on her fellow stars who don’t share her philosophy on life in the public eye.
“I have heard it a lot from people lately and it just seems to be a no brainer,” says Taylor. “If you don’t like talking to people and have strangers come up to you, you shouldn’t do it.
“I am lucky to be here and happy to be here and it is the fans that got me here so I am going to say hi to them as they come up to me in a coffee shop. It’s not a big deal.”
Asked to single out Hollywood most moaning, Taylor adds, “Well you can’t name names because then you are mean, but I am sure that everyone hears it constantly, it is a recurring theme.”
Swift recently revealed she’s been in a food frenzy since moving into her own place only it’s not her doing the eating.
“Having my own place and my own oven and stove and refrigerator has been amazing,” says Taylor.
“I get to try all these different things in the kitchen and serve them up to friends. I love to improvise and sometimes it goes well and sometimes it doesn’t.”

Popular Posts

Sneha Unseen Hot Pics

Nayantara Unseen Hot Pics