John Mayer's Sweet Music 4 Jennifer Aniston

Jennifer Aniston & John Mayerlast night Jennifer Aniston and John Mayer date with the lovey-dovey duo hit singer-songwriter Ray LaMontagne's concert at the Wiltern Theater in Los Angeles. It appeared that both them had an entire block of tickets, because no one else was in Aniston & Mayer's row, and three seats were left empty all night.


"After the lights went down, they walked to their seats," say an eyewitness. "They were with two bodyguards and three other women."

"They were hugging, but there wasn't any kissing," my source says.

John Mayer's blogged on his official website earlier this month say "If you haven't heard Ray LaMontagne yet, you owe it to yourself to check him out," "I've seen him twice in the past two weeks and I can't get over how powerful he is. He's so pure, it's arresting. People ask me all the time what artists I'm listening to, and what I think of certain singers or bands out there. I think Ray LaMontagne is as brilliant as any artist that has ever lived."

Popular Posts

Sneha Unseen Hot Pics

Nayantara Unseen Hot Pics