Jennifer Aniston baffled by hi-tech gadgets

Jennifer AnistonJennifer Aniston says she struggles to even navigate Aniston's way around the Internet - and She is shocked by the younger generation's computer skills.

Now, She is in awe of modern day technology - because Jennifer Aniston is completely baffled by hi-tech gadgets.

Aniston says: "I'm really computer illiterate... When I see people on their BlackBerrys, working them like some girls work a hairdryer, I'm just stunned. People have sent me clips from FunnyOrDie.com or YouTube, but I never seek it out."

And Aniston is unlikely to be found on social networking website Facebook either.

Aniston adds: "It's not for me. I'd be opening myself up too much. I don't want to sound like a complete innocent - I've looked at things, of course. But it's such spewing. If I look at it, I'll be affected. It's like dancing with the devil."

Popular Posts

Sneha Unseen Hot Pics

Nayantara Unseen Hot Pics