Jennifer Aniston 'adores' boyfriend John Mayer

Jennifer anistonJennifer Aniston has opened up in a new interview with America's Vogue magazine, and blushingly admits Aniston is incredibly happy w/ John Mayer, who she reunited with following a brief split earlier this year.

Jennifer Aniston said about John "I don't want to waste somebody's time if something's not right" following the breakup - Jennifer admitted: "He had to put that out there that he broke up with me. And especially because it's me. It's not just some girl he's dating. I get it. We're human. But I feel seriously protective of him and us.

"It's funny when you hit a place in a relationship and you both realise that we maybe need to do something else, but you still really, really love each other. It's painful. There was no malicious intent. I deeply, deeply care about him - we talk, we adore one another. And that's where it is."

However, Jennifer hates the interest in Aniston and John Mayer and she wishes people would "mind their own business".

"You know, it isn't designed. Love just shows up and you go, 'Oh, wow, this is going to be a hayride and a half.'

"People need to mind their own business. Did you ever think Claudia Schiffer and David Copperfield made sense? Did Susan Anton and Dudley Moore make sense? Wait! I got more!"

Jennifer Aniston also said she dislikes the 'unlucky in love' label she has been awarded in the world's press, insisting: "This whole 'Poor lonely Jen' thing, this idea that I'm so unlucky in love? I actually feel I've been unbelievably lucky in love."

:)

Popular Posts

Sneha Unseen Hot Pics

Nayantara Unseen Hot Pics