Jennifer Aniston's dating dilemmas




Jennifer Aniston finds dating difficult.

The former 'Friends' star - who is divorced from Brad Pitt and currently in a relationship with John Mayer - says finding a partner is a struggle, even without the pressures of being famous.

She said: "I think it's just hard to date. It's not like we're kids. We're not dating.

"I love dates - when you're already with someone."

However when she does commit, Jennifer loves to surprise her boyfriends with romantic gestures.

She added to US TV show 'Extra': "Being surprised is good. I took a boyfriend to a hotel for his birthday and brought a massage table and gave him a massage."

Unlike Jennifer, her 'He's Just Not That Into You' co-star Drew Barrymore is currently single but insists she enjoys looking for love.

Drew said: "I like dinner. I liked to be asked on a date. I like tradition. Looking for someone is fun. I believe in love. I'm going to keep trying!"

Source

Popular Posts

Sneha Unseen Hot Pics

Nayantara Unseen Hot Pics