Kate Winslet's awards appetite




Kate Winslet is eating to overcome her nerves during the awards season.

The 'Revolutionary Road' actress admits the stress of being nominated for several prestigious accolades, including a Best Actress Oscar, has forced her to take comfort in food and steering clear of the gym.

Double Golden Globe winner Kate said: "To be honest with you, I'm more nervous through this award season than I have ever been before in my life. I'm still not used to it at all.

"I'm not exercising at all, and I'm eating whatever I like.

"Pressure? Gone! That's how I'm going to get through it."

The British actress - who strips off for her role in 'The Reader' - recently revealed she is happier with the way her body looks now and can afford to be less health conscious.

She said: "At a certain point, when you achieve a lot of your goals and you can be proud of your work, you start to relax more about who you are.

"And that includes your appearance and self-image - I don't think I look too bad for a mother of two."

Source

Popular Posts

Sneha Unseen Hot Pics

Nayantara Unseen Hot Pics