Kylie Minogue's kids song




Kylie Minogue has recorded a song to impress her two-year-old nephew.

The doting aunt has teamed up with colourful Australian children's musical group The Wiggles because her nephew Charles - her brother Brendan's son - is such a fan.

Kylie said: "Now Charles really will think I'm cool. I hope he likes the song. It was fun to do. I might even grab a shirt and go on tour with the boys. I'm not sure what colour I will be."

The '2 Hearts' singer features on new song 'Monkey Man' on forthcoming release 'The Wiggles Go Bananas'.

Kylie first expressed an interest in working with the group last year.

She said: "I wish I was a member of The Wiggles. I wouldn't mind doing a duet with them."

The Wiggles - who have previously collaborated with Leo Sayer and Rolf Harris - are Australia's most successful entertainers of the last four years, scooping a reported £21 million between 2007 to 2008.

Murray Cook, Jeff Fatt, Anthony Field and Sam Moran have made their fortunes from using music to help child development.

Source

Popular Posts

Sneha Unseen Hot Pics

Nayantara Unseen Hot Pics