Mickey Rourke's stair help




Mickey Rourke had to be helped up stairs by his girlfriend after suffering so many injuries from 'The Wrestler'.

The 56-year-old actor - who recently won a Golden Globe Award for his role as Randy 'The Ram' Robinson in the movie -wasn't prepared for the effects the brutal fighting scenes would have on his body.

He said: "I had to try harder to get up in the morning. And because of my extra bulk a football knee from high school acted up again. Two hundred years later! And my woman had to get behind me and push me up the stairs. I was pathetic looking!

"So my knees wouldn't hold up, because of all the extra weight and the exercise. And all the injuries you get from being thrown down, you know?"

Mickey recently revealed he is planning to step into the wrestling ring for real, after WWE owner Vince McMahon got in touch.

Mickey said: "Now, Vince wants me to do WrestleMania in Houston. Chris Jericho, I'm coming after your a*s! You better get yourself in shape brother, I'm going to do it! You bet your a*s I'm going to do it!"

Source

Popular Posts

Sneha Unseen Hot Pics

Malavika Unseen Hot Pics