Rihanna's Family Pray For Prison




Rihanna's family hope Chris Brown is jailed.

Chris, 19, has been charged with two felonies - assault and making criminal threats - for his alleged attack on the 'Umbrella' singer and her loved ones hope he receives the maximum sentence of four years and eight months in prison if found guilty.

One relative said: "It's about time. He should be in jail. He deserves whatever he gets."

Chris reportedly punched, bit and choked Rihanna until she was unconscious after they began arguing in his rented silver Lamborghini on February 8.

Rihanna's father Ronald Fenty has spoken out about the incident, claiming no punishment could excuse Chris' behaviour.

Speaking about how he felt when Chris was charged, Ronald said: "I don't know how to react. Chris is a very talented guy. I still think he's a little immature for Rihanna. Justice can never be served in this situation. He can't feel the pain she felt.

I would tell Chris, 'Don't ever try again, don't even think about it.' I'm hurt and disturbed at that scenario.
"I don't believe in hitting a woman. I hope everything works out better for them. I don't feel happy or sad. He's in the court's hands. Let justice prevail."

Ronald has not been in regular contact with his daughter since the incident, but says he is still supporting her.

He told Us Weekly magazine: "I can't get on to her. Her mother can't get on to her, her brother told me she changed her email. Somebody has a stranglehold on her. I'm lost.

"Anyone in my family, I'm there for them. All of my kids, I'm there for them. Rihanna's no exception. All of them I would support."

Asked what message he had for Chris, he replied: "I would tell Chris, 'Don't ever try again, don't even think about it.' I'm hurt and disturbed at that scenario."

Although Chris and Rihanna initially split following the reported incident, they are now believed to have married at P. Diddy's Miami home last weekend.

Rihanna's representatives have refused to confirm or deny the allegation, saying: "We aren't able to offer anything right now but will keep you posted if that changes."

Source

Popular Posts

Sneha Unseen Hot Pics

Nayantara Unseen Hot Pics