Pink Not Ready For Wedding



Pink will not remarry Carey Hart.

Despite reports the recently reconciled couple are planning a lavish wedding to renew their vows, the singer insists she and Carey are happy to just "be together".

She said: "I don't know where the remarriage thing came from. That kind of came out of the air. We are definitely back together.

"We never really legally got divorced. Paperwork for both of us is really annoying. So we're choosing to be together. Our role models are Tim Robbins and Susan Sarandon and Kurt Russell and Goldie Hawn - people who just choose to be together every day because they want to be there. And labels have never been our thing."

The couple separated last February and Pink - real name Alecia Moore - insists their split didn't help as much as she expected.

She added: "We try to protect ourselves from being fully in love and fully open and fully vulnerable, and really all we're doing is protecting ourselves from love and real love and the opportunity to really learn and grow with another person, so it's actually really detrimental, and you think it's helping."

The 'So What' star's most recent album, 'Funhouse', dealt with the demise of her marriage but Pink insists she will have no problems performing any of the tracks on her forthcoming tour, despite her change in personal circumstances.

She explained to website AZCentral.com: "Aside from a few songs that are completely vulnerable for me, when I'm writing even my angry kind of songs, like 'So What', for me, every emotion is involved - I'm being sarcastic, I'm being silly, I'm being angry, I'm all of these emotions, all at the same time, so I include them in my songs.


"So it's still silly, it's still funny, I still have anger. It's really easy to just be right back there. I don't have a hard time transplanting myself straight back to that moment."

Pink first met motocross racer Carey at the 2001 X Games. They split for a short period in 2003, but got back together and tied the knot in Costa Rica in January 2006 before their second separation.

Source

Popular Posts

Sneha Unseen Hot Pics

Nayantara Unseen Hot Pics