Ricky Martin Spoken About His Fatherhood

ricky_martin_twins

Ricky Martin has finally spoken about his sexuality and fatherhood on the Oprah Winfrey show.

Ricky welcomed cameras to his home for a candid portrait of his happy family home life for his interview with Oprah, in which he talks about his sons and his sexuality for the first time, reports the Daily Mail.

The 39-year-old Puerto Rican megastar quietly became father of twin boys, called Matteo and Valentino, via a surrogate mother in August 2008.

Previously, the star has only released occasional pictures of himself with the two gorgeous children via his official Twitter account, then ’came out’ on his website in March this year.

"I am proud to say that I am a fortunate homosexual man. I am very blessed to be who I am," he said at that time.But he has never before opened up about becoming father or finally going public with his sexuality.

Before he came out as gay, the ’Livin’ La Vida Loca’ star had a 14-year on-off relationship with Mexican TV host Rebecca de Alba. However, they split for good in 2005.

The singer had previously refused to comment on speculation that he was gay, saying: "I don’t think I should say whether I’m gay or not, or who I’ve slept with or not."

Oprah’s interview with Martin is airing in the US on November 2 and he’s also due to appear on The View the day after.

Popular Posts

Sneha Unseen Hot Pics

Malavika Unseen Hot Pics