Victoria's Secret Angel In Guzaarish

monikangana_dutta

Model Monikangana Dutta, who would debut in Bollywood with Sanjay Leela Bhansali’s Guzaarish, seems to be in no mood to hang up her boots on the ramp for the tinsel town.

"I have not given up modelling. I have been selected as one of the six Victoria’s Secret Angels, the world famous brand synonymous with chic women wear," she said.

Monikangana, who earlier appeared in fashion magazines like Elle and Vogue, is the first Indian model to be one of the six Victoria’s Secret Angels - the main models. The others include the likes of Brazilian model Alessandra Ambrosio and Australian Miranda Kerr.

Coming back to Guzaarish, the model-turned-actress refused to divulge details about her character Estella Francis in the movie toplining Hrithik Roshan and Aishwarya Rai Bachchan.

However, she said she has a dance with Hrithik in the movie for which the director had put her in a dancing school.

"The character is very much like what I have gone through in my personal life. When Sanjay sir narrated the character to me, I said I have to do this role," she said.

Moni, who hails from Guwahati and started her modelling career in Paris, does not feel "overshadowed" though she is not included in the movie promos.

"I was in the initial promos that went on air. I do not know if anybody noticed me in it or not. I do not feel insecure or overshadowed by the movie’s lead stars. In fact, I would always like to be overshadowed by people like, Hrithik, Ash and SLB, who are my favourites," she said.

Popular Posts

Sneha Unseen Hot Pics

Nayantara Unseen Hot Pics