Angelina Jolie 'Brad Pitt is a real man'


Angelina Jolie has described her long-time partner Brad Pitt as a "real man's man", but added that the actor is also a very sensitive father.
The home-wrecker actress credited Pitt with being able to balance his innate masculinity with tenderness when dealing with the couple's six children.
Jolie told The Telegraph: "I am very lucky with Brad. He is a real gentleman, but he is also a real man's man. He's got the wonderful balance of being an extraordinary, great, loving father, a very, very intelligent man and physically he's a real man... in all things that it means."
She went on to add: "I love being a woman. I love that I can have children. I love feeling soft, I love being with Brad, I love all the sensitivity and natural emotion."
Jolie also explained that she admires Pitt's willingness to put his parental obligation ahead of his lucrative acting work.
"When Brad and I decided to have a large family we decided we'd only do it if we could be really hands-on and take the kids with us, seeing them every day," she said. "It's a special time for daddy when mum works for a few months. And Brad is such a great dad. When I'm working he's putting in the extra dad time, and that's special for their relationship, too."
Pitt recently revealed that he and Jolie are reconsidering the idea of marriage at the request of their kids.

Popular Posts

Sneha Unseen Hot Pics

Malavika Unseen Hot Pics