Charlize Theron hates watching her movies


Charlize Theron hates watching her own films.
The 35-year-old actress admits she finds it difficult to watch herself on the big screen but she did enjoy seeing her Oscar-winning performance in 2003’s Monster.
“I hate to see myself on screen,” she said. “When I did Monster it wasn’t too bad, because I didn’t look like Charlize Theron.”
The South African-born beauty had to re-watch many of her scenes in the film in which she portrayed real life serial killer Aileen Wuornos because she acted as a producer on the project.
“During the rough cut I had to watch a lot of my scenes over and over again,” she said. “I would slit my wrists if I had to watch my other films that often.”
Charlize also thinks the fact that Monster didn’t have a big budget turned out to be an advantage.
“The fact that we didn’t have a lot of money saved us, this way everything seemed a lot more authentic,” she said.
“With a bigger budget we automatically would have used prosthetics, but fortunately we weren’t able to afford more than false teeth.”

Popular Posts

Sneha Unseen Hot Pics

Malavika Unseen Hot Pics