Ewan McGregor gets a dog


Ewan McGregor has a new best friend and his wife isn’t happy!
The Trainspotting star has finally got his way and added a dog to his happy family, even though his wife is allergic to pooches.
“Eve, and she’s allergic to dogs and cats, and horses so we never had a dog,” says Ewan.
“But when I was doing this film,Beginners, she came to visit me on set and she saw me with Cosmo (the dog featured in the film). I became close to Cosmo, I became really friendly with him. He’s a lovely little dog. I started talking to her, that I’d really like to get one. So we started looking and on the very last day of the shoot, funny enough, I found my dog Sid on a website for a foundation called The Lang Foundation, in LA. His picture was there. We picked him up, and that was it. He’s my little Cosmo replacement!”

Popular Posts

Sneha Unseen Hot Pics

Malavika Unseen Hot Pics