Kate Hudson didn't intend to get pregnant


Kate Hudson didn’t plan on having another child before she was 33.
The actress who reaches the age on April 19 next year is expecting a baby with her fiancee, Muse rocker Matt Bellamy, but she didn’t intend on getting pregnant before she found out the happy news.
“We just let destiny take its course. I actually didn’t want a second child before my 33rd birthday,” said Kate, who already has a seven-year-old son Ryder with her ex-husband Chris Robinson.
Kate has enjoyed being pregnant again, but admits there have been some changes in her body which she hasn’t enjoyed.
“Normally I’ve got cup size A, now I’m almost a D. In some situations big boobs are funny, but in most they aren’t,” she said.
The Nine star has also revealed what she loves most about 32-year-old Matt his honesty.
“I’m actually with someone who knows how to have fun. The only thing I’ve been looking for my whole life was honesty, and that’s hard to find,” she said.

Popular Posts

Sneha Unseen Hot Pics

Kim Sharma Unseen Hot Pics