Ken Jeong's wife let him do nidity in movie


Ken Jeong asked his wife’s permission to flash the flesh in new movie The Hangover Part II.
In the comedy movie, Ken plays the flamboyant, foul-mouthed gangster Leslie Chow.
“I got her permission. I’m not stupid,” he said,
“I ran it by her before I ran it by [director] Todd Phillips. I’m very blessed to have a supportive wife.
“In fact she said this will be a feel-good movie because every guy will go home feeling good about themselves.”
Jeong, who at the 2010 MTV Movie Awards gave a tearful tribute to his wife, who had successfully fought breast cancer, is happy to report her clean bill of health.
“She’s been breast cancer free for the passed three years,” Jeong said. “We have two girls, Alexa and Zooey, and they will be 4 years old next Thursday, the day Hangover 2 comes out, so we’re really blessed. I’m just so glad everyone is happy and healthy. That’s all you want in life.”

Popular Posts

Sneha Unseen Hot Pics

Nayantara Unseen Hot Pics