Nicki Minaj's bum is conversational


Nicki Minaj thinks her bum is “conversational”.
The Check It Out hit-maker who is known for her shapely physique explained while she doesn’t mind the fascination with her rear, she doesn’t want it to “define” her.
“I don’t mind the fascination. It’s all good. I mean, I’ve said this before, it doesn’t define me. I try my best not to focus my energy on it. Like, if you guys focus energy on and spend energy on it, I don’t mind it,” she said.
“You know, people are sitting in the barbershop talking about my butt, it’s conversational. That’s what people are gonna do. As long as I’m talking about Nicki Minaj, I’m good.”
However, one person fascinated by Nicki’s curves is Rihanna, who the rapper admitted regularly “fondles” her.
“Rihanna heard my song, Fly, and loved it,” Nicki said. “She sang it beautifully, so now when I see her she of course teasingly fondles me. She fondled me at the MTV Awards and the America Music Awards. I love her.
“She’s the best fondler ever because security didn’t hem her up and she left to tell about it!”

Popular Posts

Sneha Unseen Hot Pics

Nayantara Unseen Hot Pics