Alexander Skarsgard bullied for wearing cowboy boots


Alexander Skarsgard cried when children mocked him for wearing cowboy boots.
The True Blood actor traveled to Texas as a youngster with his father Stellan Skarsgard, and embraced the southern US culture by purchasing the functional footwear, but found school friends back in his native Sweden didn’t appreciate the fashion choice.
“I spent two months in Fredericksburg, Texas, when I was eight, while my father shot a movie, and I loved it. I just embraced the whole cowboy culture,” he said. “I got myself a pair of awesome boots and a cowboy hat. Then I got back to Sweden in September to go back to school, and I was so proud of my cowboy boots.
“I told my mom and my dad, ‘I’m going to wear these bad boys to school today, and all the kids are going to love me. I’m going to be the coolest kid in school.’
“Then I showed up and everyone was like, ‘Dude, why are you wearing ladies’ boots?’ They didn’t really work in Sweden. I wore them that one day, and then I ran home and cried and never wore those boots again.”
However, the 34-year-old star is now more comfortable transporting unusual goods from place to place, and the nature of his role in True Blood as vampire Eric Northman means he will often have blood-sucking paraphernalia with him.
“I always have a carry-on bag with my rubber fangs and my black cape,” he joked.

Popular Posts

Sneha Unseen Hot Pics

Nayantara Unseen Hot Pics