Blake Lively 'I’m so sick of myself'


Blake Lively is “sick” of herself.
The Gossip Girl star who is reportedly dating Hollywood heartthrob Leonardo DiCaprio has revealed she has no intention of joining micro-blogging site Twitter because she is tired of hearing about herself.
“People ask me why I don’t tweet. Honestly, I’m so sick of myself,” she said.
Although she appears to have moved on from her last relationship with costar Penn Badgley Blake doesn’t find it awkward seeing her ex on set because the pair learned so much from each other.
“Every relationship you have, you’re learning and growing and taking something from that. So for me, it’s never been too dramatic of a thing when something ends,” she said.
“I have a strong sense of myself. That gives me a sense of security, you know? If I define myself by things that are always changing, like the public’s opinion, or what I’m wearing, or what job I’m doing, there’s no stability in that.”
Despite recently fronting a fashion campaign for Chanel’s Mademoiselle handbag range, Blake admitted she hates being the focus of attention from people.
“I don’t feel like I have to do so much with hair and makeup, because I’m the mannequin for these beautiful clothes, so I never want to do anything too distracting,” she said.
“Most of the time, I put my hair in a ballerina bun, and I take it down and it’s wavy, and then I leave. I feel shy when people are fussing on me.”

Popular Posts

Sneha Unseen Hot Pics

Malavika Unseen Hot Pics