David Beckham to tattoo on his manhood?


David Beckham has joked that he hasn't ruled out getting a tattoo on his manhood.
The Los Angeles Galaxy footballer told chatshow host Craig Ferguson that he is keen to add to the "30 or 31" tattoos he has already had done. 
When Ferguson asked: "Did you get any on your business?" Beckham quipped: "Not yet…" before telling the host that he had been "thinking about it" as they discussed it further.
However, the 36-year-old confessed that his mother is "not happy" that he has had his arms completely inked. "Every time I have a tattoo she's like, 'Not another one'," he said.
Beckham went on to admit that he would not be sure about allowing his new daughter - reportedly due on July 4 - to get one.
"I'm not sure I would let her get tattoos but the boys I couldn't really argue with," he said. "I love mine personally, but I'm not sure they're going to look great when I'm 75."
Beckham recently confirmed that he will launch his own underwear range later this year.

Popular Posts

Sneha Unseen Hot Pics

Malavika Unseen Hot Pics