Dolly Parton 'being childless has boosted my breasts


Dolly Parton has revealed the secret behind her two most famous assets. 
The 65-year-old star says she believes not starting a family of her own has meant her trademark DD breasts have lasted the test of time. Asked whether she believes not having babies has helped keep her figure “pert”.
“There’s a lot to that, yes. I never had children of my own it’s true but I have a lot of nieces and nephews and a lot of younger brothers and sisters,” she said. “So I have the best of both.”
Parton recently insisted money doesn’t make a person happy.
“That little girl is still here, that little girl keeps me sane. People say, ‘Don’t you get tired talking about your family? Don’t you get tired about being poor?’ No I don’t. That is my memory, that is what made me who and what I am,” she said.
“Like my favorite song is Coat of Many Colors, which is a true story because it was a coat my mom made. To this day it’s my favorite because it talks about a lot of stuff, the love of family and that you don’t need money to be rich. You can be rich in understanding and love and caring. “

Popular Posts

Sneha Unseen Hot Pics

Nayantara Unseen Hot Pics