Hailee Steinfeld worried about dating


Hailee Steinfeld has said that she doesn't feel comfortable dating because she worries that people are only interested in her because of her fame.
The 14-year-old True Grit star, who was unveiled as the new face of Miu Miu earlier this year, explained that it has been difficult to adjust to everyone knowing who she is.
"I'm not dating," Steinfeld revealed to People. "I feel like I can have crushes on guys, but I'm always worried they may only feel a certain way because of who I am."
Despite her concerns about romance down the line, the Academy Award-nominated actress said that she is content to remain single for the time being.
"I don't feel like I need to be with anybody in that way right now," she added. "My guy friends are like my brothers."
Steinfeld is currently attached to two upcoming projects, a modern update of the classic fairy tale Sleeping Beauty, and Carlo Carlie's new adaptation of Romeo & Juliet.

Popular Posts

Sneha Unseen Hot Pics

Malavika Unseen Hot Pics