Jennifer Hudson to pen book on weight loss


Jennifer Hudson has signed a deal to pen a book about her dramatic weight loss.
The Dreamgirls star has shed 80lbs in just under two years and now hopes to “inspire” other people who are struggling with their weight along with opening up about how her unhealthy eating habits began at an early age.
“Jennifer wants to inspire anyone coping with weight issues, share some of her own best tips for losing and maintaining weight loss, fitting in exercise and keeping it fun,” said a statement from the publisher.
The memoir will detail Jennifer’s “experience growing up in an environment where healthy living was not a priority,” and also touch on her weight issues while she competed in ‘American Idol’.
Jennifer who has a 21-month-old son, David Jr., with fiance David Otunga has previously revealed she still finds it difficult to embrace her new physique.
“I’m still not used to my new self yet, so I’m figuring out who I am right now,” she said.
“Like, how do I want to be perceived? Who am I? Along with a physical change, it is also a mental change, so my mind has to play catch up with what everybody else sees. I haven’t got there yet. I go shopping and pick up an outfit in an extra-large or large. Physically I might be right, but not mentally.”

Popular Posts

Sneha Unseen Hot Pics

Nayantara Unseen Hot Pics