Jessica Alba wants baby out ASAP

Unfortunate: Even though the pregnant actress looked pretty in the gown, it still evoked memories of Cheryl's now infamous colour-blocking faux pas
Jessica Alba can’t wait to give birth to her second child.
The Fantastic 4 beauty is expecting another baby with husband Cash Warren but her baby bump has been causing a few issues with the couple’s three-year-old daughter Honor.
“Honor loves to sit on my lap,” explains Jessica, who is due this summer. “She says, ‘Is the baby still in there Mom?’ I’m like, ‘Yeah, it’s still in there.’ And she goes, ‘Can’t you take it out now? I want to sit on your lap.’
“I keep telling her that baby is not ready to come out yet.”
Alba recently admitted she is finding her second pregnancy “harder” than her first.
“It’s a little harder on the body,” she said. “My daughter still wants to be picked up and ever since my belly popped she’s really on me.”

Popular Posts

Sneha Unseen Hot Pics

Nayantara Unseen Hot Pics