Katy Perry & Russell Brand to play married couple in movie?


Katy Perry is set to hit back at claims her marriage to Russell Brand has hit the rocks in the most blockbuster of ways.
The sexy Firework singer is said to be about to sign up to a movie project with her Brit hubby in which they would play a married couple.
“This is a project Russell has had lined up for a while but the right female co-star has yet to be found,” reveals a movie insider.
“Katy was suggested before but nothing came of it but now she’s keen to give it a go. She wants to break into movies and the chance to spend time with Russell and dispel all these rumours might be too good to turn down.”
Perry recently claimed she “didn’t have a childhood” because of her strict Christian upbringing.
“I didn’t have a childhood. Growing up, seeing Planned Parenthood, it was considered like the abortion clinic,” Katy said.
“I was always scared I was going to get bombed when I was there. I didn’t know it was more than that, that it was for women and their needs. I didn’t have insurance, so I went there and I learned about birth control.”

Popular Posts

Sneha Unseen Hot Pics

Nayantara Unseen Hot Pics