Kelly Osbourne relies on assistant


Kelly Osbourne can’t cope without her assistant.
The Fashion Police host admits she is struggling to go about her day-to-day life without help as her employee has recently departed to work on new projects, and she now has a newfound respect for her staff members after having to look after her own schedule.
“Sadly my assistant David has left me to fend for himself because he landed his dream job as a reality TV producer,” she said.
“My new assistant doesn’t start for a few weeks and I can’t take it. There is so much organizing to do, it must have been torturous working for me!
“I have a whole new respect for David now, and I really miss having him around rolling his eyes at me.”
Despite her panic at being left alone, Kelly recently threw her organizational skills into throwing a family party for her brother Jack in celebration of a documentary he has made about their father, rocker Ozzy Osbourne.
“I organized a party for my brother Jack at Beacher’s Madhouse comedy club in Los Angeles last week. It was for friends and family who didn’t see Jack’s documentary God Bless Ozzy Osbourne at the New York film festival,” she said.
“It was cool because we could relax in the club afterward.”

Popular Posts

Sneha Unseen Hot Pics

Nayantara Unseen Hot Pics