Kevin Bacon looks nothing like X-MencCharacter!


Kevin Bacon hopes comic book fans are so captivated by his impressive sideburns in X-Men: First Class that they won’t mind his other superhero shortcomings.
The skinny Apollo 13 star admits he doesn’t quite measure up to his role as mutant hero Sebastian Shaw.
“I hope that they won’t be too much disappointed with the fact that I don’t look anything like Sebastian Shaw,” says Kevin of X-Men fans.
“When I first read the script, I went online and Googled the character and I saw this massive, Lou Ferrigno-type guy with a ponytail, dressed like George Washington and I thought: ‘I just don’t know how I’m going to do that!’ But that’s not the look we went with.
“I do have the hairy chops though!”

Popular Posts

Sneha Unseen Hot Pics

Nayantara Unseen Hot Pics