Paris Hilton 'I can never erase sex tape'


Paris Hilton has recalled the "betrayal" she felt when a sex tape featuring herself and an ex-partner was made public. 
The former Simple Life star spoke about the tape, featuring ex-boyfriend Rick Salomon, during an interview on Piers Morgan Tonightthis week. 
Hilton said: "I just felt so betrayed. This is not some random guy - this is someone I was with for a few years. I can't believe that he would do something like that to me.
"It changed my life forever. When I was a little girl I looked up to people like Princess Diana and these women and I feel like he took that away from me."
The socialite, who was being interviewed alongside her mother Kathy, added: "I'll have to live with that for the rest of my life and explain it to my children. It's something that changed my life forever and I'll never be able to erase it."
Hilton - who described the tape as the "most embarrassing, humiliating" thing that had happened to her - then leaned over to comfort her mother, who had been wiping away tears as her daughter recounted the incident. 

Popular Posts

Sneha Unseen Hot Pics

Kim Sharma Unseen Hot Pics