Paris Hilton plans her decade


Paris Hilton has her thirties all mapped out.
The reality TV star and socialite  says she has certain goals to go for over the next ten years including marriage and motherhood.
“Over the next ten years I see myself continuing with my brands, building my empire and running hotels but also getting married and having children,” says Paris who is currently dating nightclub mogul Cy Waits.
“I can’t wait.”
Hilton recently admitted she lives in fear of stalkers.
“Just walking along the street or going anywhere or even just being on a signing you never know who is going to show up and what their intentions are,” she said.
“I’ve already had the guy trying to break in to my home with two huge knives so you just think, ‘What would he have done if he actually got in?’ I’m always thinking about that stuff.”

Popular Posts

Sneha Unseen Hot Pics

Nayantara Unseen Hot Pics